March 31, 2011
New fat file format, as well as new macho file format, kernel can’t be parsed by existing chameleon/boot.efi(dp1′s)/ida
sry, i’ve got shitty binary, just some changes to boot-args, according to new boot.h
Chameleon I released early still can boot dp2, still same random df panic.
They removed AppleRTL8169Ethernet.kext , dp1′s works fine tho
The way to update from dp1 to dp2:
1) expand basesystem.dmg to some free partition
2) install fakesmc.kext (and some other u need) to /S/L/E of expanded partition, delete /S/L/Caches folder
3) copy Packages folder from InstallESD.dmg to /S/Installation folder
4) remove checks from OSInstall.mpkg
5) boot from partition with some efi booted and update
this is not noob friendly guide, so plz no questions on it.
Lion seems to have fermi drivers now, with this list of supported cards: